RELAXING MUSIC & HYPNOSIS FOR INSOMNIACS

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
This beautiful 8min music sequence is soooooo soothing that it almost sent me into a totally relaxed state of unconsciousness. Heaven.

WL

Last edited:

mikeyB

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
This is all very well, WL, but the only problem is finding my iPods in the Morning..

That last one worked as well as CBD oil at unwinding me, must be the endorphins.:)

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Soothing and relaxing imo

WL

Last edited:

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hey folks, I've found the perfect solution to aid sleep ~ for myself that is and wanted to share it with you. This audio recording is 35minutes long and I listen to it every night now. I fall asleep between 5mins ~ 10minutes into the recording and I SLEEP between 6hrs ~ 9hrs EVERY NIGHT. I wake up refreshed. No more nights of watching the clock. No more walking like a zombie during the day.

So why not try it yourselves my friends?

WL

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Still not sleeping WL?
It's only 5am
There's enough time to get 3 or 4 hours
Too wired
And things to do
Hi Benny, couldn't you sleep?:D
After waking at 04:50am to go to the bathroom ~ I posted the audio recording ~ then went straight back to sleep a further four hours. In total I slept 9hrs last night so I ain't complaining after years of insomnia :)

WL

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
9 hours, well done.
I got to bed about 7am, up at 10:30.

Thank you Benny ~ tho its all thanks to hypnosis & being snugly warm & comfy in bed!
Have you listened to the audio recording No.37 yet? How do you get through the day on just three & half hours sleep?
I'll be posting more.
WL

Last edited:

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

I went to bed very late last night (well, this morning!) and listened to this three hour audio recording for the first time. Tucked up in bed and with my arms by my sides ~ I followed the instructions then slowly began to feel drowzzzzy. I dont recall at what point of the recording I fell asleep, but Zzzzzzzz I did:D and according to my Fitbit I slept for 10hrs 14mins. My Fitbit data clearly showed the recording had run its 3hrs whilst I was asleep. It also records that my average sleep last week was 8:14hrs.

Had I gone to bed at 9pm or 10pm and slept for 10hrs, I guess I would have woken up at a more reasonable time of 7am or 8am thus enjoying more daylight hours. Even so, these days I feel much more refreshed upon waking ~ looks like its byebye insomnia for me. Yeah!
WL

Last edited:

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I also listen to this audio hypnosis recording. It helps me to relax and enjoy between 6hrs ~ 9hrs of undisturbed sleep. If I need to answer the call of nature during the night then I wake up to go to the bathroom as per norm ~ then fall asleep immediately once in bed again. I might add that by that time the recording may have stopped but I don't need to start listening to it again.

I hope these audio recordings will similarly help those who have endured years of insomnia, to enjoy a good night's sleep every night from now on.:)
WL

Last edited:

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi folks. This is a one hour 'Sleep Hypnosis' audio recording for Higher Self Healing for Depression and Anxiety. I fall into a long heavenly sleep within 15mins ~ 20mins:) and also sleep on average between 6hrs ~ 9hrs by listening to this. When I awake I feel a calmness and I feel less anxious. I found it's best to listen to this recording on a regular basis as listening to it repetitively is more beneficial.

Its just the ticket for insomniacs too.

As with any of the above video's ~ lie down on your bed ~ make yourself comfortable with your arms by your sides ~ don't cross your ankles ~ and take a few slow deeeeep breaths then sloooowly exhale ~ repeat this to help you reeeelax ~ then just listen to the recording.

I hope this works for all you anxious & depressed folks ~ I mean, anything's worth a try to make life a little easier ~ isn't it ~ especially with our bgs running amok?

WL

Jodee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
What a great selection WL

You might enjoy this one too:

15 minutes

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi folks.
Over the last few months I have switched from listening to relaxing music to hypnosis. This guy has cured my insomnia, Yeah!
I listen to a number if his audio recordings ~ fall asleep within 10mins ~ 15mins ~ and sleep for anything between 6hrs and 8hrs every night ~ that is if I'm not kept awake with RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) Even so once my legs have settled down then I continue to listen to his recordings.
If at anytime I need to wake during the night then I can do so then return to bed and fall asleep straight away.
I truly hope this audio hypnosis recording works for all you insomniacs too.
WL

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I came across this audio recording for those who wish to lose weight. I believe it will be more beneficial to listen to this on a regular basis. Good luck and do please update as and when.
WL
Edited to add: Why not trial it for one month?

Last edited:

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I've found not only does this help me to sleep but also has reduced my anxiety levels. Michael has such a calm soothing voice so much so that I take him to bed with me every night!!! Hmm!
Edited to add:- 41:10mins
WL

Lilian

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I can’t sleep if I hear music. Am I a freak?
Music does not send me to sleep either. What does send me to sleep instantly is a cricket commentary. Many years ago a boyfriend told me that he found when I am angry, wound up or generally in a bad mood, if he sang to me I would instantly calm down. I never realised this, nor did I think it funny him suddenly starting to sing to me lol.

Jodee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Wow you've done well WL congratulations :)

Great selection thanks for posting.

I find the drone of a voice in a movie sends me off to sleep :D

I've been listening to a lot of the mindful movement videos of late. There are lots of them.

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Wow you've done well WL congratulations :)

Great selection thanks for posting.

I find the drone of a voice in a movie sends me off to sleep :D

I've been listening to a lot of the mindful movement videos of late. There are lots of them.
Thanks Jodee. I'll be posting more hypnosis & meditation recordings soon.
WL
Edited.

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
58:00mins
This is meant to help folk better manage their physical pain or discomfort, especially when sleep is needed. This guided form of meditation and trance work combines spoken words along with soothing, relaxing music & binaural sound tones to assist with your nightly bedtime sleep (Insomnia) as well as giving you your own self-healing and self-management tools created within the wonderful powers of your deeper mind.

This session is suitable for repeated listening ~ and regular listening will compound positive suggestions and/or your own positive results.
WL
Edited to delete an incorrect spelling!