Recent Study Suggests That Diabetic Diet Recommendations Should be Same for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Lifestyle and diet suggestion for those with diabetes should be same as general public, according to the new researchers in Germany. The study investigated whether or not the link between mortality risks and lifestyle factors differ between people with and without high blood sugar levels.

The study published in the journal of European Association Study of Diabetes (EASD), states that the diet and lifestyle recommendation for people with diabetes should be same as that for general public. Though the advice would be more beneficial to individuals with diabetes, it certainly causes no harm ti general public, because following the guidance would only make their life better, and safer. The study and research was conducted by Dr Diewertje Sluik from German Institute of Human Nutrition. Dr. Diewertje along with the staffs used information from European Prospective Investigation that had 6,384, and 258,911 individuals with and without diabetes respectively.

http://stixs.in/recent-study-sugges...-recommendations-should-be-same-for-everyone/

The researchers deeply studied connection between morality risk factors ad lifestyle aspects between different individuals.
Typo, I hopo?

I was quite pleased with this article till I saw pasta on the list of recommended things. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back