really peeing me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I am abit puzzled maybe not worried but puzzled i have had a wee 11 times today is that normal? i donned my psychic hat and guessed it aint but what do others think?

have your bs been high ?

this morning 8.1 yest evening 8.0 and yesterday morning 7.9, aint done evening test for today yet

Not particularly high, so it's unlikely to be your levels. It could be a urinary tract infection, so if it carries on or you get pain, you should go and see your doctor. Unless you have drank ALOT of fluids :D

when you are getting an infection, like a cold or something you can we a lot before.

i drink water like a fish katie , i guess but i dont usually use the toilette quite so much
I will get some advice of a m8 of mine his gf a nurse

cheers

Steff09

I occasionally get days where, for no reasons that I can find, visit the loo every hour. I like you check bg's and ketones, and all is well so it just puzzles me why this happens!:confused:

I now just but it down to diabetes, but it may be possible that you have a water infection, best get a check-up by GP should it continue.

Toby

thx toby i have had one in the past so i guess i cant rule infection out

I only used to pee oodles when pregnant and first diagnosed x

Steff, I'd recommend NHS Direct or GP or similar, rather than a mate whose girlfriend is a nurse! Too much scope for mixed messages, I fear, in the Chinese whispers chain.

Ok well I know for a fact rubber duckys are firing blanks 😉

Steff, I'd recommend NHS Direct or GP or similar, rather than a mate whose girlfriend is a nurse! Too much scope for mixed messages, I fear, in the Chinese whispers chain.

thanks copepod thats sense your talking there I will bring it up Monday i guess when im in for sumit else

See you knew you missed me for a reason lol :D

Might just be a chill 😎 😎 😎

I've been the same today but in my case I've put it down to releasing fluid from fat cells coz I've been watching what I'm eating and lost 4 pounds in around 10 days... But then you could write the sum total of my knowledge on this matter on the head of a pin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back