really hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
...myself just now trying to do my levemir. I have never known pain like it. Couldn't inject it the needle hurt me so much. I actually have tears and its stinging like mad.

I'm now scared to try again.

:(

muscle gave an odd little jolt before hand. What on earth is that about?

I'm seriously scared to try injecting again now.

did it, but b****r me! OUCH!

Last edited:
Ouch! Well done for gritting your teeth and getting on with it Sam! Where were you injecting? I inject in my belly and sometimes I really feel the needle, other times (most times) I don't feel anything. Hope it doesn't happen again to you any time soon!

Ouch! Well done for gritting your teeth and getting on with it Sam! Where were you injecting? I inject in my belly and sometimes I really feel the needle, other times (most times) I don't feel anything. Hope it doesn't happen again to you any time soon!

twas in my bum 😱 really odd, cuz its proper wobbly (LOL!) and has never done this before. Made me feel all clammy and nasty. Changed the needle and did it the other side but OUCH! ew, ew, ew.

See, I know that when I get Griever, the needles are a bit bigger but least that's only every three days. I've had a couple of nasty injections these past few days - my arm is bruised something chronic 😱

I also sometimes have that with my levemir...its strange coz its always the levemir and never the novorapid!

I found it really hurts when i inject into my leg SITTING DOWN and i felt it alot less, and sometimes not at all when i did it standing up 🙂 maybe you could try this? well thats if you havent alredy that is.

Also i find i feel my needles more when i am 'at that time of month' i hate being a girl sometimes Grrr!!

Hope your ok now xx

This is a side note and maybe just *too* random -- but I have read that women are more sensitive to pain when pre-menstrual. Not that that flipping helps, I know. And not that it's avoidable. Sorry. But it may mean that it's not likely to happen all the time...

Hope the next one isn't bad.

This is a side note and maybe just *too* random -- but I have read that women are more sensitive to pain when pre-menstrual. Not that that flipping helps, I know. And not that it's avoidable. Sorry. But it may mean that it's not likely to happen all the time...

knew it wasnt just me! lol dammit women get all the bad things! 🙄

TMI Patrica TMI :D Naaaah kidding. I don't think I'm due - not that I know anymore, flipping pills *glares* LOL!

This is why I hate injecting so much :/ When it hurts like that. ARGH! I feel kind of sick because of it!

Maybe some tae-bo will help the pain go away!

Hi all.. apparently the DSN told me Lantus also stings coz of its ingredients so i presume Levemir is the same?

Hi all.. apparently the DSN told me Lantus also stings coz of its ingredients so i presume Levemir is the same?

Levemir isn't acidic like Lantus, so that's not why it stung. It was a needle issue.

TMI Patrica TMI :D Naaaah kidding. I don't think I'm due - not that I know anymore, flipping pills *glares* LOL!

This is why I hate injecting so much :/ When it hurts like that. ARGH! I feel kind of sick because of it!

Maybe some tae-bo will help the pain go away!

I'm sorry about it all :(... it's not fair. When E was injecting, there were many painful times, despite him working so hard on technique etc... And it's pretty grim, bleh. He too used to feel quite sick with it.

xxoo

Is it possible that you injected directly into the muscle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back