really bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

recyclequeen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
i have had a really bad day today, it has been tearful and stressful, and i have hated it.

you see i am due to have my EEG on wednesdaythe 7th and i am scared stiff. due to see the neurologist on friday the 9th when she will give me epileptic meds.

i am feeling sorry for myself, as i can no longer drive, or go shopping on my own, i can't even have a bath unless someone is sitting in the room with me.

sorry for the moan, but i always feel better when i have told you guys about it

thanks angie

Oh Angie, I'm so sorry - it sounds like you could do with a hug - is a virtual one ok?
{{{{{hugs}}}} I can't imagine what you're going through petal but we are all here for you, ok?

big hugs angie i hope all goes well !

Angie, you will be fine. I will be thinking of you and sending you lots of love.🙂Bev xxx

Angie, I'm sure you will be fine. My friend of many years has regular scans to see how her epilepsy is doing. She has never had a problem having the scan. Once you have had the scan and you have medications sorted out, you will be able to live a more normal indpendent life, although you will still need someone around.

Feel free to have a good moan, it helps and you feel better for it.

Any news of your shower yet? You were talking about it a while ago.

Angie - more hugs from me. Hopefully after you have got the right meds everything will go back to normal a bit more. Hang on in there until then.

Hi angie, just wanted to add my good wishes to the others. I hope that the scan goes well and that you can get some medication that will help you 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back