Realised a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustee2011

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Recognise why I feel anxious and worried, blood pressure is still high. Indapamide gave me nasty side effects. A new on hydrazaline is being prescribed, possibly more side effects. Was off my regular anti depressants for a month. Put back on a fortnight ago. Plus, my left knee appears to be getting worse. So, understandable why I am worried and anxious
My panic and worry came when I realised that high blood pressure can also contribute to retinopathy.

The Reiki treatment I did yesterday plus Sahaja Yoga Meditation in the evening made me realise why I feel this way.
Push along I must

Hi rustee,
Your name puts a smile on my face as my Scout leader name is Rusty 🙂
Sorry your feeling anxious and worried :-(
I have not been here as long as some members who can probably give you better information than me.
Reiki treatment is fab I love it (I am trained in Reiki) And also reflexology (Also Its a good treatment to run along side any meds you might be on.) and of course Reiki still works a few days even after your treatment. I find having a Reiki treatment helps me to chill out and I normally sleep well after for 2 nights 🙂

I am on blood pressure pills and it has managed to keep my BP in good shape , though I do have to do readings for the dr and diabetes Nurse Who I see for my INR blood tests.
I get anxious too, I carry crystals in my (Bra) or just in a pocket where I can hold them tight (It helps me) I couldnt say what to get. as if you were to go into a shop they choose you.

Hope you soon feel better
Heroxy

Sorry to hear about your anxiety and worries @rustee2011

Hope your resumption of antidepressants helps settle your mind a little, and that your new BP meds bring down your levels without adding any reaction or side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back