readings question

Status
Not open for further replies.

delta

simply need to know if a warm bath can raise blood glucose levels thanks

I would expect it to drop too, based on heat generally decreasing blood sugar.

defo drops mine like a stone!!!!!!!!!!

Good excuse to spend longer in a hot bath, and more often.

Right at diagnosis, a hot bath once raised E's bg to 25! but since then, baths have dropped him quite severely, twice to hypo range...

Think im abit abnormal as a hot bath or being very hot will increase my readings instead of lowering them! Not sure why as all the advice ive recieved says it should be the opposite! If its really cold my readings drop quickly and I had to stop watching football due hypos everytime I was out in the cold.

I think it's not unusual for cold to lower bg -- uses lots of energy to stay warm. Certainly E has hypos when playing in the cold.

Can't win for losing -- hot and cold both nightmares!

lol i know cold does send me slightly lower but find it is the heat that causes me to plumet down

I have been so ignorant to not even ever notice what it does to my levels, altho i dnt have hot baths i prefer medioka between hot and cold

I have been so ignorant to not even ever notice what it does to my levels, altho i dnt have hot baths i prefer medioka between hot and cold

it kills me not havng my bath bubbling hot!!!!!! lol

ditto! you to love a good hot bath, now have make sure only warm 😡

it is really annoying as i love to step out the bath looking like a lobster!!!!!! lol

it is really annoying as i love to step out the bath looking like a lobster!!!!!! lol

That would only be healthy if you were...erm...a lobster! I haven't had a bath for years (I always have a shower!). I did have baths when I broke my leg, as it was too scary standing up in a slippery shower - I even got one of those seats for the bath lol!😱

those were the days!!!!

lol they were the days!!!!

That would only be healthy if you were...erm...a lobster! I haven't had a bath for years (I always have a shower!). I did have baths when I broke my leg, as it was too scary standing up in a slippery shower - I even got one of those seats for the bath lol!😱

nah you have never had a proper bath till it makes you red all over!!!!!! i even have my shower the same way!!!!!!!!

Nice hot bath with a 'Lush' product in it is amazing. But my bath in my falt at the moment is useless can't get it hot enough due to old boiler, lukewarm bath isn't the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back