rapid -D steel canulas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have a few to try but just can't get them in! I tried a 6mm one which I thought was good but 10 mins later I got an error, when I took it off it seemed that the needle had not gone through the skin at all, just pushed against it! What am i doing wrong? Do I have tough skin or something? 😱

It has been known for peeps to forget to take the needle cover off 😉 Otherwise push a bit harder. :D

I think I've got it in now, took a long time (30 mins) 😱 I'm no good at pushing hard, I always used to do my insulin very slowly and carefully! And yes, I did take the cover off, its huge! how can anyone miss it?

I think I've got it in now, took a long time (30 mins) 😱 I'm no good at pushing hard, I always used to do my insulin very slowly and carefully! And yes, I did take the cover off, its huge! how can anyone miss it?

Glad you are now sorted 🙂
Must admit to not daring to ask how they could miss it lol

I was going to ask Natalie - no inserter with the Rapid D then? - it is what I like about the Flexlink, hit the button and its in, no ifs or buts.

But on that basis - were it me, I'd just go for it the same as the inserter does with the others! - or have you been using Tenderlinks? (the angled Teflon ones you insert by hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back