Radio 4 Ramblings with a group of Type 1 friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I heard this yesterday morning on R4, Ramblings with Clare Balding where she walks & talks with different people & groups in various locations.
It's 4 friends walking on Epsom Downs and talking about Type 1 with her, it shows the great value of having friends to talk to about diabetes. You might need to log in to BBC Radio Sounds - not sure.

yeah need to log in and therefore I can't listen. I'm a rebel and refuse to pay TV licence (legally and registered that I don't use their service or watch live tv)

I say in many threads on here that the forums is a lifeline for me.
I would probs have been in a very bad way without the nudging from form members to get things addressed quicker by my doctors and would have never challenged anything with my DSN to get where I am today (by stand up I just mean adamant about how I want to manage things, she is lovely and does listen).
When I feel like I can't deal with all the D stuff on a given day I find so much support and comfort in the fact I am not on my own in this and have a place to let it all out.

online, in person, whatever, it 100% helps to have people to talk to about it all.

yeah need to log in and therefore I can't listen.
This particular program is part of a podcast that (unlike some others) is available outside BBC Sounds. So you can listen to it in any podcast program without logging in to BBC Sounds.

Thanks for the heads-up @Flower

I sometimes have R4 on in the background when I’m doing other things and I always enjoy Ramblings when it comes on.

And hear hear @gll - this forum is such an important part of my diabetes toolkit 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back