Quiet hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Just a quick note to say that we are back from hols and that I WILL get to the Pump Thread asap...and that I can't wait to catch up with everyone else, and hope everyone is well.

We had a lovely time, the pump was HUGELY useful, and we encountered some interesting and pump specific situations (like, um, child balanced on rock in lake with pump on...😱 And: pump on a beach 😱.) All more or less taken in stride (after heart attacks). What else to expect from diabetes other than the unexpected?!

I've missed everyone here and hope to catch up soon. Hello to everyone I don't know, and a little wave to those I do. 🙂

All best,

Patricia

Hi Patricia..

Good to see you back ... Was wondering where you had gone ... 🙂
Glad you've had a great holiday ... and pump has been excellent.🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

Heidi, lovely to hear a friendly voice! It's taken me a few days to get back in the swing -- and knowing I had so much to say here kind of made it worse -- like the prospect of writing a long letter to an old friend: sometimes overwhelming!

xxoo

Hi Patricia,

Nice to meet you, joined the forums while you were away :D

Glad you had good time, albeit between heart attacks 😱

Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! We've missed you! Especially me - A is getting his pump on tuesday and i selfishly need to read more of your thread! So glad the holiday went well - not sure about balancing the pump whilst in water! You can get aquapacs for them i believe - might be worth a go!:DBev x

Hi Patricia! Glad to hear that you had a good time, and made it through the dramas!

Hello and Welcome back , Im glad to hear everything went well 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Welcome back Patricia! Missed you! Look forward to reading your update. 🙂

Hi Patricia, glad you enjoyed your holiday and that the pump worked well. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Yay! So glad to hear from everyone! Will be in touch soon. Now to clean my daughter's playroom, which is stuffed full of ART things, so much so that we can't even see the floor. Sigh.

xxoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back