Question for northener

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitty

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
How did you get the little cartoon man dancing about wishing happy birthday or where do you get images like this from.

I get them from photobucket. You find a picture you like then click on it. Then find 'Share this image' and copy the code and paste that into your post. Preview your post before posting to make sure that the image will display correctly.

[url]http://photobucket.com/images/happy%20birthday/[/url]

oh, I always wondered that too!

:-O I didn't know you could get that kinda thing from photobucket!! Just thought it was for personal storage!

I always get stuff from google! I'm gonna investigate photobucket further. THanks Northerner.

xx
EDIT - WOW! There's LOADS of stuff on there !! 😱

xx

HelenP - I like your avatar, sort of reminds me of me doing my fitness DVDs by Rosemary Conley.

HelenP - I like your avatar, sort of reminds me of me doing my fitness DVDs by Rosemary Conley.

Lol, thank you. It's a happy nod to all us larger ladies out there!! It always makes me smile, anyway!

xx

Thanks for the link Northe ... I've just joined the photobucket .... I always wondered where peeps got avatars and pics from ...

Heidi
xx:D

Thank you northener for the link,i will use it after when ive finished laying a new floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back