Pura My Life Blood Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
OMG I LOVE IT!! Its soooo pretty, it looks like an ipod. It doesnt hurt when testing and it comes with the clear cap I have to use as well as pip codes!

And needs hardly any blood !!!!

And it was free!!

lol, glad someone likes it. I didn't get on with it so its now sat on my side looking very sad. lol

lol, glad someone likes it. I didn't get on with it so its now sat on my side looking very sad. lol

I don't know if I'll use it all the time but I love it as my back up. I'm still waiting for the OneTouch UltraSmart...

One thing Im confused bout is on the pura the control solution came bk as 4.7 and on my one touch ultra 2 5.7 lol

Last edited:
I don't know if I'll use it all the time but I love it as my back up. I'm still waiting for the OneTouch UltraSmart...

One thing Im confused bout is on the pura the control solution came bk as 4.7 and on my one touch ultra 2 5.7 lol

all control solutions read differently, just use it on the pura - like with your onetouch ultra use control solution for that.

I think mine came today while I was out as I have a package to pick up, I will go down tomorrow and collect it...

I got mine this morning and I like the look of it and LOVE the fact it has a diary 😛

But I don't seem to be able to figure out how to set the date? I'm following the instructions and it's all a bit piggledyhooha to me lol!

D'oh! Silly me! I've got it figured!

I'm at 8.0mmol :D

My next question is can I bear to tear myself away from my Contour? :( I love it

Picked mine up today and I like it, but I also like my one touch ultra easy...

I do think it's silly giving you only 10 test strips. I test 6+ times a day!!

I love mine!

I've had to order mine in from Boots. They said that because it's so new, they don't stock them so they're going to keep an extra supply in for me. 🙂

Should be here later today or tomorrow morning

I got mine and think it looks allright but I'm not sure about the strips a bit odd the way you don't put the blood at the end. Will use the free strips and see hwo it goes but think it'll take a miracle to tempt me away from my xceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back