pump on order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracey w

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi, just wanted to let you all know I heard today that my pump has been ordered, yay! have not mentioned it in a while as I wasnt sure I was getting it after seeing the pump nurse :(:( apparently because since dafne my numbers etc are much better, cant win eh.

Anyway am very happy now after worrying about it for acouple of weeks, will be a while yet due to holidays etc, but the main thing its ordered!!:D

great news for you tracy

happy pumping x

Wow Tracey - another pumper! You can hardly move for them in here😉

But great news! I'm sure that there are plentyl of people reading about all the pump experiences from all perspectives, so it will be nice to hear your thoughts when it comes along. Who knows, even I might get one, one day!🙂

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you Tracey! It would have been very bad if they had decided to take the offer away! Which one did you get?:DBev x

Hi Tracey....

Brilliant news.....:D:D.....Fantastic.....hope you dont have to wait to long...keep us all posted

Heidi
xx🙂

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you Tracey! It would have been very bad if they had decided to take the offer away! Which one did you get?:DBev x

thanks everyone!

well, before i went i definatetely thought medtronic or animas, but.........

they wont fund sensors and i cant afford the cost, but i looked at medtronic, animas and the new spirit combo. I decided on the spirit combo as the remote looks so good, i can make any adjustments to pump without getting it out, which i think will suit me. they all seemed good though and just being able to do the fine tuning is going to be the most beneficial part.

lile i say will be a while yet, but will keep everyone informed!🙂

Fantastic news Tracey! great to hear, well done! xxx

Great news, Tracey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep us posted! 🙂🙂🙂

Thats great Tracy, does the new spirit have a bolus wizard? I know the old one didn't

http://www.accu-chek.co.uk/gb/products/insulinpumps/combo.html

hmm, not sure, i know there is a bolus calculator on meter, meter does everything via bluetooth, I think it takes account of insulin onboard etc and doses for that is that a bolus wizard?

It semed to do everything the others do but the hanset was amazing! It is brand new end of this month.

lets you program about 6 different settings for basal but can change at any time, and gives the lowest increments for basal, basal can be changed and programmed in hourly blocks where others were in larger blocks, although all can be stopped and temp basal changed any time, holds around three times insulin as the others so dont have to change as frequently if using lots of insulin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back