Pump Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type1derful

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hello everyone 🙂 I have finally got my Tslim and loving it so far but still taking some getting used to. It’s only been a couple of weeks but I’m getting there.. can anyone recommend a nice storage/travel case that I can store spare pens/vial etc and other bits and bobs ? I’ve had a nosey online but mainly these are just the cooling ones coming up for pens. So suggestions welcome! Thanks 🙂

My daughter just uses a large pencil case, check out any good stationery shop!

Hello everyone 🙂 I have finally got my Tslim and loving it so far but still taking some getting used to. It’s only been a couple of weeks but I’m getting there.. can anyone recommend a nice storage/travel case that I can store spare pens/vial etc and other bits and bobs ? I’ve had a nosey online but mainly these are just the cooling ones coming up for pens. So suggestions welcome! Thanks 🙂

Just choose a case or bag that suits you. The special ones are overpriced and annoyingly never seem to come in combinations that I need - ie the sections/spaces/pouches don’t work.

For travel, I got a medical bag from Diabetes U.K. but that was more so I could have it as extra hand luggage and get through security quicker. For everyday, I just put things in my bag or rucksack.

I use a pencil case to keep my diabetes stuff in too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back