Puddings ideas without fruit

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 34756
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 34756

Hi everyone, hope all is well! I'm a supporter care adviser at DUK and I had someone call in about different pudding recipes without fruit. Does anyone have any recommendations? Looking forward to them 🙂

Hi everyone, hope all is well! I'm a supporter care adviser at DUK and I had someone call in about different pudding recipes without fruit. Does anyone have any recommendations? Looking forward to them 🙂
There are quite a few in the cook book The Keto Kitchen by Monya Palmer.
Sugarfree jelly and cream
Kvarg deserts - low carb, high protein, low fat
Sponge pudding made with ground almond rather than flour.
Keto muffins
small chocolate eclairs or profiteroles are not too bad for carbs

Sugar Free Londoner has some nice looking keto dessert recipes. Not that I've tried any yet, as I have no will power :(

I sometimes buy lodough chocolate brownie mix. From memory it’s about 65 cals and 4 net carbs per portion. It’s not cheap £4-5 a mix which makes 9 brownies. But with a spoonful of cream they are pretty good. Easy to make just add water and bake.

sometimes I have a spoon of creme fraiche with some nuts on the top. I want to make keto icecream at some point - egg yolks double cream vanilla pod and some flavouring.

Hi everyone, thanks for sending all your ideas and recipes they all sound lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back