provisional licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

leenevitt

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
i am getting a trippi scooter.. woo hooo .. basically like a moped but with 3 wheels... how long does it normally take for your licence to come through... i know there are issues getting one etc.. do they always have to get a doc report etc etc..😉
ta
lee

i am getting a trippi scooter.. woo hooo .. basically like a moped but with 3 wheels... how long does it normally take for your licence to come through... i know there are issues getting one etc.. do they always have to get a doc report etc etc..😉
ta
lee

i've just messed my application up...didn't send the medical forms back in time. i was told that you can print off the medical forms from the DVLA when you send off your application (which you can do online) to save time.

after i'd applied online it took about 3 weeks for the medical forms to come through - but as i said i didn't get any further than that so i don't know about anything else!

oooo didnt see the medcal forms.... oh joy.. that means even longer to wait!!! man being diabetic is such a pain... travel insurance.... this... does it ever stop lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back