Protein puddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarcoated

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Has anyone tried these? I've tried a few but found the tastiest ones are the vanilla flavour from Home Bargains.
They're 6g of carbs per 100g. I take them because my protein levels are low & they're a good replacement if you want something sweet.
They do have sweeteners in them so if you're wary of taking that, then avoid.
Has anyone else tried them?

Has anyone tried these? I've tried a few but found the tastiest ones are the vanilla flavour from Home Bargains.
They're 6g of carbs per 100g. I take them because my protein levels are low & they're a good replacement if you want something sweet.
They do have sweeteners in them so if you're wary of taking that, then avoid.
Has anyone else tried them?
I have not tried those particular ones but have tried the Arla, Brooklea (Aldi) or the Kvarg deserts but they are quite big so I only have half a pot, sometimes with some berries.

No might be worth a try . I'm scared as yoghurt if i eat a pot sets my bs up slightly. So its a case of trying and testing. Thanks for idea

wonder if freezing changes it . not ice cream but id love a desert to last
I have made a mixture of SKYR yoghurt and raspberries and frozen it and it was really nice if hard to get out of the container but if you freeze in those silicon bun things (can't say tins) it would be easier to get out 1 portion when you want.

I have made a mixture of SKYR yoghurt and raspberries and frozen it and it was really nice if hard to get out of the container but if you freeze in those silicon bun things (can't say tins) it would be easier to get out 1 portion when you want.
i was thinking like yoghurt pops . ice lolly moulds .

I have not tried those particular ones but have tried the Arla, Brooklea (Aldi) or the Kvarg deserts but they are quite big so I only have half a pot, sometimes with some berries.
I have 1 or 2 of the Aldi versions of these a day for extra protein. Barely any carbs and more filling than a normal yogurt. I just add 1-2 units extra of novarapid . 34yr old male - 75kg

I was looking at some in aldi today they were various flavours of mousse , quite large pots and around 8g carbs per pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back