Status
Not open for further replies.

RWJ

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Small question, as I have just registered on this great site.
I am showing up as a Junior Member although I am in my 50's, but I can't seem to change it, any ideas?

Welcome : )

The title junior refers to the number of posts you make not your age ! It's a function that the admin can turn off and I for one wish they would

Thanks for the response, how silly of me not to be able to work it out!

Not silly at all RWJ - and you are only the second member out of 279 that has asked! I am amazed!
Alistair - I am not a mind reader and am happy to receive messages/suggestions from members - and have from many! I will not be turning this function off - as eventually we will be introducing more moderators and it is important users see this and respect them. I have worked hard on getting this site easy to use - and so far the response has been great, but you can't please all the people all the time! Regards

Kati aka Admin!

Small question, as I have just registered on this great site.
I am showing up as a Junior Member although I am in my 50's, but I can't seem to change it, any ideas?

:D I'm delighted to be a junior again (71.7!!) is that 3rd or 4th childhood.
Whatever, I'm pleased to be part of this group and have already 'met' some great people.

I also smiled at being a 'junior member'!! We like going on cruises so I'm also a member of a cruise forum. On that I started out as a 3rd engineer - I have now posted over 150 times and am now a 'senior captain' !!!!!! Wonder what we will become on this site???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back