"Professional" code to adjust Libre reader to half unit dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebrascora

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Please can someone remind me of the Code as my new reader is locked in whole units? I believe it is some combination of Cs and As and 1s but am I right and which combination?? I really don't understand why this feature has to be locked in the first place!

I really don't understand why this feature has to be locked in the first place!
Well Barbara, in this brave new world of Health and Safety, Data Protection and reduced sugar content of Lucozade - they can let you have enough insulin on prescription to kill yourself twice (or more) - but you can't be trusted to receive more than 2 libre sensors per month or no more than 3 Dexcom One sensors at 10 day life, but with a 90 day transmitter that can't be switched off; never mind altering your Reader settings. That last task needs a suitably qualified DSN.

The problem with Common Sense is that it's not at all common. Artificial Intelligence is another contradiction .... bring on the oxymorons! The morons need replacing.

Totally agree with you Roland. There is a lot of idiocy in the system.

Anyway, thanks to another kind member via PM I am now sorted with the code and have reinstated half unit recording. Much obliged! Loving being back to the simplicity of my Libre reader already and so far not missing the rt CGM of the past 7 days.

CAA1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back