Production issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collinp0

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello everyone.
My pharmacist ( Gordons in Edinburgh) has told me that there are production issues with Victoza/liraglutide and only dispensed me a single pen which is a two week supply for me. Anyone heard anything about it. I have trawled the web and twitter and not seen anything so wondering what is going on. Thanks.

Hello everyone.
My pharmacist ( Gordons in Edinburgh) has told me that there are production issues with Victoza/liraglutide and only dispensed me a single pen which is a two week supply for me. Anyone heard anything about it. I have trawled the web and twitter and not seen anything so wondering what is going on. Thanks.
Picked my pens up on the 23rd Nov, no problems. My Irbesartan tablets were short, but available now. Seems to be a common excuse for supply problems, I doubt the makers are having problems.

Picked my pens up on the 23rd Nov, no problems. My Irbesartan tablets were short, but available now. Seems to be a common excuse for supply problems, I doubt the makers are having problems.
We seem to be seeing more of these reports over the last year or so.

Well who told Gordon's that was the issue? - nobody (no shop) buys their supply direct from the makers!

My guess is that someone cocked up their ordering, there’s certainly no manufacturing problem. Since about a third of the people who take it can’t tolerate it, you’d think there would be plenty to go round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back