Procraftination

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Nothing rediculous about the Pom Pom. A bobble hat isn’t complete without one.
Enjoy wearing your own creation although if it is a power walk this afternoon you might be too hot. That looks like a very cosy hat.

Bloden

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Wow, that’s really nice...the colour, the (daft) pompom, and it looks very warm - perfect!

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I recently did a course on weaving brocade.
We designed our own motifs to develop, and I had not thought about how appropriate this one seems to be for Diabetes
1CD6BF48-A272-4796-AE50-2093AE400121.jpeg

A fabulous course with potential for loads of development.

NotWorriedAtAll

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I recently did a course on weaving brocade.
We designed our own motifs to develop, and I had not thought about how appropriate this one seems to be for Diabetes
View attachment 16547

A fabulous course with potential for loads of development.
That is lovely. Very satisfying to look at.

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY
Looks great.

Bloden

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
The diabetes roller coaster in brocade, fab! :)

Leadinglights

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
As you can probably see from my picture I make stained glass items. It has kept me occupied during lockdown but I now have so much stuff awaiting the start of some craft markets.
I get so much pleasure from making things, mostly suncatchers, mirrors and panels for windows and doors as well as tiffany style lamps.

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
As you can probably see from my picture I make stained glass items. It has kept me occupied during lockdown but I now have so much stuff awaiting the start of some craft markets.
I get so much pleasure from making things, mostly suncatchers, mirrors and panels for windows and doors as well as tiffany style lamps.
That looks fabulous. It has definitely been good to have creative skills through the past year. I know other people who are selling their work have found that with the increase of online activity they have sold so much more.