Procraftination

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY
I've recently got into rock painting. I'm not very artistic but pleased with my efforts so far. Some I'll keep some I'll hide for others to find.
IMG_20200802_153449.jpg20200814_215232.jpg

Ditto

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Lovely! I luv that film. :)

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY
Done some more rock painting. I'm not great at drawing, but there are some great tutorials on Facebook that are easy to follow.
20200906_095651.jpg15993853099422584037162871746846.jpg

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Keep them coming @Stitch147 .
Are they all around your garden? Do we get a tour at the next virtual meet up?

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY

Ditto

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
That's really nice. :)

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Lovely!

We had a long nail permanently sticking out of our front window frame for the annual wreath, it got painted black (same colour as the front and garage doors) whenever we painted the front. Source of annoyance to me, ruddy plastic frames. LOL

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY

Robin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I made a hat! The hat I wear on my morning walk is very Benny-from-Crossroads - this one is an eNORmous improvement.;)

View attachment 16015
Ooh, lovely! It’s more advanced than mine! (stupid comment, it’s so advanced it’s finished!) I got so fed up with the wet weather the other day, I dug out some wool and needles and started one. It makes a change from making masks, which I seem to have been doing non-stop for the entire family since they became a requirement.
My current hat is an elderly fleece beanie style, but everyone seems to be wearing ones with giant pom-poms on the top, so I thought maybe I should get up to date. I used to knit a lot, but haven’t done any for years, I was toying with the idea of cabling, but decided just do do plain rib in the end. No doubt half way through, the weather will perk up, I’ll be out gardening, and it'll never get finished!
5351CA4F-F286-44E4-9A46-F1D8F09408D6.jpeg