Problem with linkup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy184

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all, my son has just started with libre 3 yesterday and I’ve been using the linkup app which was working fine, however at 3am my sons phone stopped sending me any data, we both have internet connection and his phone is still receiving g data from the libre fine. I am still authorised to receive his data so can’t get to the bottom of what this problem is that just occurred from 3am?

Sorry I can’t help you but if you’re on Facebook join UK users/ Freestyle Libre, there are a few Libre 3 users on there who may be able to help. If not I’d get in touch with his diabetes team. Good luck.

Hi all, my son has just started with libre 3 yesterday and I’ve been using the linkup app which was working fine, however at 3am my sons phone stopped sending me any data, we both have internet connection and his phone is still receiving g data from the libre fine. I am still authorised to receive his data so can’t get to the bottom of what this problem is that just occurred from 3am?
Like most large organisations, Abbott relies on huge banks of computers ("servers") to operate and allow users access to its Librelinkup data. Those servers need to be maintained periodically.

Unless there is an emergency of some sort, most businesses usually arrange server maintenance takes place at a time least disruptive to their customers (e.g. at weekends from 2 o'clock in the morning).

Unfortunately if your business has customers globally, time zones mean some customers lives will be disrupted inevitably

You should double check with Abbott, but I would be surprised if the answer isn't that Abbott's servers were undergoing maintenence work.

If you do a Google search for "librelinkup server status" usually it will bring up results showing the current status of Abbott's Librelinkup servers and previous and future maintenence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back