Privileged Life I lead

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
I lead a privileged life. I have enough money from DWP [ ESA and PIP] to live on and give to my favorite charities Stand By Me [I sponsor a young girl who lives in E*****, East Angilian Air Ambulance and Water Aid [I believe its a basic human right to have clean water]. I live in a good house where Im safe and happy, my needs are meet both pysical and mental health wise. I dont have to pay towards it as Im on a 117 [after care of being detained on a section 3 of the Mental Health Act]. All in all its a good life I lead. Life is good

I lead a privileged life. I have enough money from DWP [ ESA and PIP] to live on and give to my favorite charities Stand By Me [I sponsor a young girl who lives in E*****, East Angilian Air Ambulance and Water Aid [I believe its a basic human right to have clean water]. I live in a good house where Im safe and happy, my needs are meet both pysical and mental health wise. I dont have to pay towards it as Im on a 117 [after care of being detained on a section 3 of the Mental Health Act]. All in all its a good life I lead. Life is good
Like you, I've been reflecting on the multiple privileges that I was lucky enough to be born with. I feel sorry for young people nowadays, who seem to have everything so much tougher than when I was young.

Back