Private Messages - please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Private messages are precisely that - the Moderation Team can see who is messaging who, but we cannot read the content of the messages. For this reason, it is important that members should report any PM they find to be suspiscious, unwanted, undesirable or abusive in any way to a member of the Moderation Team so that we can take action. You should forward the message on to one of us so that we can properly assess it.

Remember too, that this is the internet, and people may not always be who they appear to be. Should you receive messages from another member that you'd rather not hear from, you can block them by clicking on their profile and selecting 'Add xxxx to your ignore list'. Again, it would be useful to us if we are made aware of people you want to ignore!

i have read it 🙂

i do hope it has nothing to do with me though as i have only ever answered messages sent to me first

😱 whats happened? Annoyingly unwanted PMs are really the worst things ever

Have I missed something?

Not really. We, that is the mods were talking about issues that have arisen in the past when there have been problems with what I call trolls. We simply thought a timely reminder wouldn't go amiss.

Thanks Alison, I'm now in the picture. Trolls need reporting to the police I think.

OK paranoid much, I come back on an everyone is talking Trolls lol, it isn't nice to get spam or numpty's so hope you sort it 🙂

OK paranoid much, I come back on an everyone is talking Trolls lol, it isn't nice to get spam or numpty's so hope you sort it 🙂

Hiya

I noticed your name, great to have you back here, missed you.

Hiya

I noticed your name, great to have you back here, missed you.

Why thank ya darlin, i only went away cause it got a bit too heated on here so now giving it a go again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back