Pottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, does anyone like pots out there? I make ceramic sculpture and am happy to post images if anyone is interested franthepotter
Hi Fran,

With decades of automation/mechanizsation of most our household pottery, it would be lovely to see some of your bespoke pottery made with love and care.

Well you get me in my professional look... I'm not usually so tidied up. Here's a bit of my recent stuff. The green one is porcelain, the blobs are cast in the ground, and the terracotta was something I was trying out on a trip to Devon recently.

That's kind. It's hard work but fun. I did a diploma so now feel let loose from school! I've a few students. Thinking of making a proper teaching setup maybe a sunscription studio (I'm now in my garage) but what with life and now diabetes I'm not sure. Do you make pots?

That's kind. It's hard work but fun. I did a diploma so now feel let loose from school! I've a few students. Thinking of making a proper teaching setup maybe a sunscription studio (I'm now in my garage) but what with life and now diabetes I'm not sure. Do you make pots?
I did a couple of years of having some studio time with my kid where we could hand build or throw. I loved it.

I’ve had some health issues and I find the physical nature of clay working hard on my body so now I do glass fusing when I’m able

Attachments

• IMG_9784.jpeg
    IMG_9784.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2044.jpeg
    IMG_2044.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 3
  • B7125FAC-42DA-4089-A6E8-BFBAC2AA5EE1.jpeg
    B7125FAC-42DA-4089-A6E8-BFBAC2AA5EE1.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1918.jpeg
    IMG_1918.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3
I did a couple of years of having some studio time with my kid where we could hand build or throw. I loved it.

I’ve had some health issues and I find the physical nature of clay working hard on my body so now I do glass fusing when I’m able
Oh these are great. The black amd the flower. So cheerful that flower. I also started with my kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back