Posting guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi,

I have added some guidelines in the 'Announcements' at the top of each forum for your reading pleasure and forum comfort, please read them - it's all common sense really! I would like to thank the team at http://www.diabetes-support.org.uk/joomla/ for help in producing these.

Cheers m'dears!🙂

Northerner

Last edited:
Excellent. Well presented and very clear.
The fine line between a support forum and a "chat room" is a difficult one to avoid crossing.

Thanks

cheers northener all common sense really

Northerner, i hope your going to take notice then - and STOP posting details about your love life with KB!
(sorry i couldnt help myself!)

All very sensible advice and all common sense really. It is extremely difficult sometimes to convey an emotional tone and i think thats how sometimes things get out of hand and cause offence. Thanks Northerner!:D😛Bev

Northerner, i hope your going to take notice then - and STOP posting details about your love life with KB!
(sorry i couldnt help myself!)

All very sensible advice and all common sense really. It is extremely difficult sometimes to convey an emotional tone and i think thats how sometimes things get out of hand and cause offence. Thanks Northerner!:D😛Bev

There's nothing in there about how often I can post about Kate - which I see as an entirely useful and thoroughly interesting subject for the majority of members...:D I had thought about opening a section entirely devoted to KB, but Admin would no doubt kick my proverbial!🙂

Thanks for doing that northener. I hope that things can settle down now.

bev- as a mod I have the ability to edit the announcement, so maybe I will add a rule re.KB 😉

Thanks for guidelines, they all sound like common sense and good manners, but it is quite usefull to be reminded from time to time.

Thanks for doing that northener. I hope that things can settle down now.

bev- as a mod I have the ability to edit the announcement, so maybe I will add a rule re.KB 😉

Yes! Yes! Yes! I forgot about your powers too Nikki! Thanks for reminding me - i will let you know if i think Northerner is posting anything inappropriate! Wooopppeee - Northerner isnt as smart as he would like to think......he he he ...........😛Bev

Yes! Yes! Yes! I forgot about your powers too Nikki! Thanks for reminding me - i will let you know if i think Northerner is posting anything inappropriate! Wooopppeee - Northerner isnt as smart as he would like to think......he he he ...........😛Bev

But I can remove Nikki's mod privileges! Mwaaahahahah!😉

But I can remove Nikki's mod privileges! Mwaaahahahah!😉

🙄 maybe he is as smart Bev hehe

But back to the rules (as we are breaking them by going off topic!) I like the mention of use of smilies, I'm not a fan of the overuse of them, but agree they are helpful in adding tone to comments

Read & understood it's all common sense.

Thanks Notherner - will try not stray off topic!

Read and inwardly digested 🙂

Well said - I hope your guidelines are adhered to.

Hazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back