post tecnical problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
hi everybody how do i delete the stored messages the yellow line in the post i dont have anymore storage please help i am a bit thick😱

To delete an individual message open the message and there is a delete message option below.

To delete all items in a folder click on the edit folders under private messages and you will get the options to allow you to delete all in inbox, all in sentbox etc

Do you mean your PMs? If you highlight the posts you want to delete (check box on the left hand side of each message) and scroll down to the bottom, there's a drop down menu where you can choose to save some onto your hard disk and/or delete them. I usually save important ones to a .txt file then delete them. Let me know if you have a problem.

To delete an individual message open the message and there is a delete message option below.

To delete all items in a folder click on the edit folders under private messages and you will get the options to allow you to delete all in inbox, all in sentbox etc

thanks i have done it meantime everybody was send me the suggestion sorry but i am not verypc wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back