Possible Scam alert

Martin62

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi All, I had this advert pop up on my Facebook Wall . It offers a free trial of Dexcom One and asks you to pay £4.99 postage , no PayPal option they just want your card details. Dexcom have been contacted about it and they said they do not offer free trials !!Screenshot_20240820-013426.png

Hi - I am wearing a Dexcom one plus - on a free trial and did pay the £4.99 p&P - it is legit.

Now whether the link above is sinister I cannot say, but Dexcom categorically DO offer a trial.

Hi All, I had this advert pop up on my Facebook Wall . It offers a free trial of Dexcom One and asks you to pay £4.99 postage , no PayPal option they just want your card details. Dexcom have been contacted about it and they said they do not offer free trials !!View attachment 31288
Go direct to their website via google or a web browser and you will find they are offering this

So, someone could fer 14 days free libre then 10 with dexcom? A few more companies offering this and you could get a couple of months free cgm@

Hi - I am wearing a Dexcom one plus - on a free trial and did pay the £4.99 p&P - it is legit.

Now whether the link above is sinister I cannot say, but Dexcom categorically DO offer a trial.
Thanks for letting me know

Thank you everyone for letting me know that this is indeed a genuine offer and that you can get a free trial of the Dexcom one. This is great news for anyone who self funds and wants to try a cgm.

So, someone could fer 14 days free libre then 10 with dexcom? A few more companies offering this and you could get a couple of months free cgm@
Yes.. as a self funder I trialled both.

Back