Posh stuff for my pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB2015

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
1BF605A6-5279-4CBD-9E0C-7B52BC7BACC2.jpeg
Problem
For my accu check pump I use a ouch with a hook that hooks onto my bra. I break these clips in taking the clip off with great regularity. (TW I know you are you still using your first one. No idea what I am doing)

Solution
I have made a clip in silver!!!!
An expensive solution but something I will be wearing everyday for the rest of my life!!

Great idea, as you say, you’ll be wearing it for the rest of your life. No more plastic going into landfill, and.... you’re worth it!

Hilarious really mate, considering silver next to my skin a) leaves a black mark and b) turns the silver black and c) causes inflammation which can last weeks sometimes - I'll happily stick with the silicon, ta!

Although, I only occasionally use the bra hook anyway, including when wearing a skirt hooked onto the inside of the waistband.

Hilarious really mate, considering silver next to my skin a) leaves a black mark and b) turns the silver black and c) causes inflammation which can last weeks sometimes - I'll happily stick with the silicon, ta!

Although, I only occasionally use the bra hook anyway, including when wearing a skirt hooked onto the inside of the waistband.
I remain unmarked, the silver is still shiny and it is definitely unique.
A little cold when first hooked on!
I love it.

For my accu check pump I use a ouch with a hook that hooks onto my bra.

Freudian slip? Misplaced hook and it may well be ouch. I assume you mean pouch. :D My late Dad was into silversmithing and jewellery making. He made my brother and his wife's wedding rings and got them hallmarked at Sheffield Assay Office. If you want to go all out bling then gold or platinum. :D

Freudian slip? Misplaced hook and it may well be ouch. I assume you mean pouch. :D My late Dad was into silversmithing and jewellery making. He made my brother and his wife's wedding rings and got them hallmarked at Sheffield Assay Office. If you want to go all out bling then gold or platinum. :D
I am hoping that I will never need another one, so I will stick with my silver one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back