Podding along nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephknits

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Had my year on DAFNE meeting yesterday where they did my Hba1c. Now at 6.2 in old money 🙂. Am very pleased with that as have only been podding for a month.

Am so happy with my pods. I like decorating them, I like the better control, I like not having to remember to jab. Feel so lucky. 🙂

Great news Steph on both how you're getting along with the Omnipod and your HbA1c! 🙂

That's great to hear Steph. Was wondering how you're getting on 🙂

Good news. 🙂

Had my year on DAFNE meeting yesterday where they did my Hba1c. Now at 6.2 in old money 🙂. Am very pleased with that as have only been podding for a month.

Am so happy with my pods. I like decorating them, I like the better control, I like not having to remember to jab. Feel so lucky. 🙂
You do feel free with a Pump. If you want to eat that bag of crisps "a couple of pushes of buttons" 🙂, Good 4u !

Just a quick update. Still going along well. Just back from 10 days in Portugal and was very pleased with my pods. Was worried they might come off with all the suntan cream and lots of swimming in the sea and pool. But they all stayed on like little limpets, bless them. It was great to be able to jump in the pool or run into the sea with my family whenever I liked, without having to worry. I do have some funny tan lines where the pods went though!

Just a quick update. Still going along well. Just back from 10 days in Portugal and was very pleased with my pods. Was worried they might come off with all the suntan cream and lots of swimming in the sea and pool. But they all stayed on like little limpets, bless them. It was great to be able to jump in the pool or run into the sea with my family whenever I liked, without having to worry. I do have some funny tan lines where the pods went though!
Good to hear Steph! 🙂

Glad they've been working well for you Steph 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back