Pizza for tea..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shevicks

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Feeling a bit fed up tonight, no food in the refrigerator and had a take-a-way 9inch Ham and Pineapple pizza for tea. It was absolutely delicious and I would like to tell you that I savoured ever single bite, but it would be a lie. It was gone in a blink of an eye, I am only glad the dog begged some off me, I think he was trying to save me from myself!

BS readings after 1 hour, 8.9, 2 hours 8.9, 3 hours 7.6 so I think it could have been much worse.

Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.

Lucky you , most of us suffer with pizza, sounds like you got good readings though, dont worry i had a takeaway last saturday and gladly had no shock BS readings and have behaved ever since x:D Hope the dog didnt have to beg to hard

Steffie, what take-a-way did you have to get good readings? So far I have only really braved Chinese chicken in lettuce leaves or chicken skewers with satay dip, both of which have been OK. x

Steffie, what take-a-way did you have to get good readings? So far I have only really braved Chinese chicken in lettuce leaves or chicken skewers with satay dip, both of which have been OK. x

Hiya I wont brave chinese and im not that keen, but i had an indian consisting of chicken korma with basmati rice and a plain naan with 1 chicken pakora x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back