Pizza craving and i got away with it

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
the house did pizza today and i was craving some so i had 3 bits. 2 hours later and BG was 8.2 At bed time it was 5.8 So i got away with it luckly or wot

the house did pizza today and i was craving some so i had 3 bits. 2 hours later and BG was 8.2 At bed time it was 5.8 So i got away with it luckly or wot
I can’t knock that result. Pizza is a funny set up like pasta for me? “3 bits” half pizza depending on how it was cut Something like 45g? I’d say the pizza fairy has blessed you. 🙂 you also could be more insulin sensitive at night. I know I am.

I can’t knock that result. Pizza is a funny set up like pasta for me? “3 bits” half pizza depending on how it was cut Something like 45g? I’d say the pizza fairy has blessed you. 🙂 you also could be more insulin sensitive at night. I know I am.
3 medium bits I say the pizza fairy has blessed me indeed

@gail2 would so love one of my wife's home made pizza's.
Can I borrow your pizza fairy please ?

Wow..the pizza fairy was good to you wasn't she @gail2?...I think everyone would love to see their carb levels that low after three bits of pizza 🙂 <3🙂

Last edited:
Not wanting to put too much of a dampener on your "Pizza Fairy's" efforts but pizza has a reputation for releasing it's glucose much later than normal, so you might not see it's effect 2 hours after eating it but may find yourself high this morning. 🙄

Not wanting to put too much of a dampener on your "Pizza Fairy's" efforts but pizza has a reputation for releasing it's glucose much later than normal, so you might not see it's effect 2 hours after eating it but may find yourself high this morning. 🙄
5.6 i love the pizza fairy

this evening after 2 hours after tea 6.2 god bless the pizza fairy

Love the pizza fairy :D does she have a sister, chocolate brownie fairy,?

notgoing to do it again dont wanna upset the pizza fairy

Everybody gets just “one” with the pizza fairy. Sounds like she likes you. 🙂
shes my new best friend but i get the feeling that if i try it again she will kick me in the backsideT hey have just done my bedtime bg 8.2 shes being a good girl

I have heard good things about 'fat head' pizza.
As I don't eat pizza it is not something which tempts me, but it might be an option for those who need it.

I have heard good things about 'fat head' pizza.
As I don't eat pizza it is not something which tempts me, but it might be an option for those who need it.
wot on earth is fat head pizza

Basically it is egg, cheese and almond flour but there are variations and added flavours.
Easy to find if you do an internet search.

shes my new best friend but i get the feeling that if i try it again she will kick me in the backsideT hey have just done my bedtime bg 8.2 shes being a good girl
Maybe give the winged wonder a rest & let us know how you get on with a 3rd try later. Variety is the spice of life.
It’s a low carb pizza. (Almost Keto.) There are recipes? (Online.) Though since you are on what sounds like fixed doses of insulin. (Unlike me.) it may not be feasible for you without additional carbs to support your insulin dose?

mmmmmm i drooling now

Back