pills and my upset tummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Since I had my chest infection and the second lot of antibiotics upset my tummy, I have lost most of my appetite.

Because my appetitie has reduced, I only want a slice of toast or an apple for breakfast. If I don't eat much and take my tablets, within the hour I am rushing for the bathroom. This means I can't have breakfast before I leave home incase I get held up. I bring something for breakfast with me and take my tablets.

I need to go back to the doctor, so I am keeping a diary. I am recording what I have when I get up, what my journey to work was like, what I've eaten and when I need to rush to the loo. Journey to work is sometimes delayed and can be quite stressful and has an effect. I'm also keeping a record of things I have during the rest of the day.

Is there anything else I need to record? I was getting this reaction before, but not to the extent I am getting it now.

Sounds like you have covered all basis there Caroline and you are very organised more so then me lol.Have you got an appointment already? are you actually vomiting as well or just back and fourth to the toilet x

Hi Steff it takes ages to get an appointment with our doctor, it has fallen into a pattern with the pills, so the diary is just to prove it.

Haven't been sick, just many visits to the loo. I have taken to carrying a spare set of clothes wherever I go and my bag is quite heavy, which is one of the incentives for getting this sorted out, that and all the loo visits.

Hi Steff it takes ages to get an appointment with our doctor, it has fallen into a pattern with the pills, so the diary is just to prove it.

Haven't been sick, just many visits to the loo. I have taken to carrying a spare set of clothes wherever I go and my bag is quite heavy, which is one of the incentives for getting this sorted out, that and all the loo visits.

Well I hope it passes asap, its a big inconvinience you can do without

Good luck x

SO far this morning has been OK, but I'll keep you posted. It is just a pain in the posterior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back