Pictures of Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stop looking Emma lol, especially like piccie 12 , but all equally as cute xxxxxxx

Well - what can I say! She is absolutely beautiful and has the chubbiest little cheeks! You must be very proud of her.:DBev x

Thank you ladies, I love her chubby cheeks too bev and I'm very proud of her. I think my favourite is the one of her in chris dressing gown having a cuddle x

Congrats, she is absolutely gorgeous :D xxx

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

Sigh............how gorgeous🙂 Hello Jessica and bye bye sleep Mum and Dad😉

Emma she is adorable. Thanks for finding the time to put up the pics.

What a little beauty xx

I've just popped back in for another look! I love number 3 and number 7 - her cheeks are so lovely and the little folds of skin around her little wrist - gorgeous! I am still waiting for the postman to bring her - has there been a delay? How is the colic?:DBev x

She is indeed gorgeous! I just had a peep! Congratulations 🙂

I love the one in her car seat !!! xx thanks Emma xxx🙂

Gorgeous babe! x

I've just popped back in for another look! I love number 3 and number 7 - her cheeks are so lovely and the little folds of skin around her little wrist - gorgeous! I am still waiting for the postman to bring her - has there been a delay? How is the colic?:DBev x

Haha I know I love the chubbyness (not that that's a word) She must have got lost in the post 😱. Her colic isn't too bad now thank you. I think were over the worst of it thank god! I was starting to go a little insane with all the crying x

I love the one in her car seat !!! xx thanks Emma xxx🙂

That's one of my favourite's too am 😉 x

Don't even need to ask whether it's worth all the stress and hard work when you see those pics. Well done.

what a beautiful baby, its a long time since my kids were that small (they are 19 & 17 now) cherish every moment with her

Angie:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back