Physio Appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazscot

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Finally had my first physio appointment (after waiting 8 weeks) today. Physiotherapist was great and went through everything with me. She recons it is not a frozen shoulder but something called bursitis?? Which is an inflammation of the fluid around the joint. She also recons by bicep muscle is a bit weak. She has given me exercises to do to strenthen the muscles and I was put on a short wave diathermy machine which uses heat to sooth the inflammation. I have to go back next week for another appointment. She said I will probably need 3 or 4 treatments on the machine.

I am really pleased, as I feel I am now getting further forward 🙂.

I still do the exercises my physio gave me and they really do help, it was definitely worth the wait to see one. I'm sure it won't be long till you feel much better Caz

Glad the appointment went well hun, good lk at next weeks appointment x

I've heard of that condition, have been trying to work out what's up with my shoulder, I only have to move a certain way and it's like a tearing pain. Glad you got on well at the physio appt, hope the problem is soon resolved.xx

Glad you got to see the physio at last. It sounds like the treatment is working already because you sound so positive and happy about it. The treatment works better when you are happy, so keep up the good work.

Glad it went well Carol. I have had burstitis in my hip and it hurt. I was given dicloflenac that really worked - might be worth asking gp for some now you know what it is!

Thanks everyone, had another good nights sleep last night so hears hoping it will be three nights in a row...

Glad it went well Carol. I have had burstitis in my hip and it hurt. I was given dicloflenac that really worked - might be worth asking gp for some now you know what it is!

Thanks Lucy, My pal and my step-mother swear by Diclofenac so might ask for some when I next see the doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back