Phone dangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonM

Much missed Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Having finally despaired of ever finding anything I would be prepared to wear that I can afford, I've made my own. It can be attached to my phone, bag or coat and used in conjunction with a card in my pocket/bag/wallet. I'm quite chuffed with it. I'm planning a bracelet next.

Last edited:
WOW that looks really preety alison your quite the creative genuis hehe well done

That is nice, well done for being so creative and clever.

I've spotted in the last few years quite a few bead type shops around, might be worth checking out your closest to have some creative fun and lost cost jewellry!

that looks so cool 🙂

Making jewellery has been a hobby for years, one of many crafty things I mess about with from time to time. It keeps me out of mischief.:D

I'm glad you all liked it.

I loved it especially those 2 amazing colours ha

I loved it especially those 2 amazing colours ha

Hah, there's not much choice, the full colour options were pretty naff, so it was either black on white or white on black. Besides I want something that might be noticed. I've been looking for a charm, some kind of red cross or caduceus (the snake with the wings thing), but again, haven't found one I'd wear if I could afford it. I may have to get some cold enamelling stuff and try making one. A red cross that is.

What a great idea as people would look at that to get your name and find that word instead. Brilliant, genius !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back