Peripheral neuropathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saff

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi I have type 2 diabetes, I have peripheral neuropathy and my legs are getting worse by the day, I’m 56 and in fear of losing my mobility.

Hi I have type 2 diabetes, I have peripheral neuropathy and my legs are getting worse by the day, I’m 56 and in fear of losing my mobility.
That must be uncomfortable and worrying for you. Are you taking any medication for it.
How are you managing your blood glucose levels as keeping that stable and within range will also help.

Some people report amazing results from taking the Neuropathy Cocktail... see attached.

Attachments

My mobility is severely restricted by a motor neuropathy not related to diabetes. If I take high dose CBD oil my leg muscles, which are prone to cramps, become more relaxed. I have to say, it doesn't improve my mobility - nothing can do that with my condition - but I get no cramps. Like the Neuropathy Cocktail, it is expensive - about £45 a month. That's cheaper than the Cocktail, though, so it might be worth a try. If it can ease mobility neuropathy, there is no reason to suppose it can't improve sensory neuropathies.

If you want give it a try, send me a PM, because there are a few companies that are unreliable about removing the THC (the active ingredient of cannabis that makes you high). CBD oil has no side effects. I use the capsules because CBD oil tastes very bitter.

Do NOT buy these new CBD gummies, they use loads of sugar to mask the taste, and hardly any CBD oil.

That must be uncomfortable and worrying for you. Are you taking any medication for it.
How are you managing your blood glucose levels as keeping that stable and within range will also help.
I’m taking gabapentin for pain, soon moving to venaflaxine,I have it in my feet, legs arms and hand, I take sakarto and gliclazide for diabetes .I’m struggling to walk and drive.

My mobility is severely restricted by a motor neuropathy not related to diabetes. If I take high dose CBD oil my leg muscles, which are prone to cramps, become more relaxed. I have to say, it doesn't improve my mobility - nothing can do that with my condition - but I get no cramps. Like the Neuropathy Cocktail, it is expensive - about £45 a month. That's cheaper than the Cocktail, though, so it might be worth a try. If it can ease mobility neuropathy, there is no reason to suppose it can't improve sensory neuropathies.

If you want give it a try, send me a PM, because there are a few companies that are unreliable about removing the THC (the active ingredient of cannabis that makes you high). CBD oil has no side effects. I use the capsules because CBD oil tastes very bitter.

Do NOT buy these new CBD gummies, they use loads of sugar to mask the taste, and hardly any CBD oil.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back