Peripheral Artery Disease Research Opportipunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarahp

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi is it ok to add the link for research projects going on around U.K. re pad and screening tools being developed? They are still looking for volunteers to test the process on, I took part and it’s really simple and interesting.

Hi is it ok to add the link for research projects going on around U.K. re pad and screening tools being developed? They are still looking for volunteers to test the process on, I took part and it’s really simple and interesting.
Can't see why not?

Research post request usally has to be approved by Admin!

Research post request usally has to be approved by Admin!
Ah ok, it’s not my research, it’s Nhs research where they need volunteers to try the new techniques on and is hoping to go live with patients soon so different to the student request on the page, I was a participant and it was a very positive experience and so needs our support so to help us and future generations.

@everydayupsanddowns please can you confirm I can post this as it’s vital nhs research that badly needs our help, I was a participant and it was a very positive experience and will help save lives down the line.

I’ve moved this into its own thread, so that it gets more attention @Sarahp

Each research project mentioned should have its own ethical approval, so members should check the credentials of any project that they may be interested in contributing towards 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back