perfect timing(not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
so just when i knocked a unit of my day and night background(having spoken to someone) i come down with a cough.

Oh no! Hope it isn't Covid. Take care of yourself and let us know how you get on with your levels.

I have just had to dramatically increase my doses of Levemir today after a week of much lower doses when I was still hypoing despite the reduction. I spent most of the day yesterday injecting corrections and was high most of the night. This diabetes keeps you on your toes!

Oh no! Hope it isn't Covid. Take care of yourself and let us know how you get on with your levels.

I have just had to dramatically increase my doses of Levemir today after a week of much lower doses when I was still hypoing despite the reduction. I spent most of the day yesterday injecting corrections and was high most of the night. This diabetes keeps you on your toes!
well i've booked myslef a test. less time i checked around 10 libre was saying 8.4 i eat just after 8

well i've booked myslef a test. less time i checked around 10 libre was saying 8.4 i eat just after 8
well i think it was half 8 i finished eating.

Well its handing up.

Well its handing up.
If it is any consolation my levels are misbehaving at the moment and 10.6 and heading up and I increased my Levemir dose this morning and last night. Sometimes diabetes just doesn't play by the rules.

Welp. Admiting i didnt wait because i was scared they starting to full.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-30-13-24-49.png
    Screenshot_2021-11-30-13-24-49.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 3
If you don't already have some Lateral Flow Tests at home, I recommend ordering some.
You can order them online (https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests) and get a pack of 7 sent to your home within 48 hours.
This is of little use to you at the moment but it is highly recommended to test regularly if you are going out for shopping, etc. so something to have at home for testing.

I did lartual flow test and are in the queue for a pcr test as youre suposed to get if you have a cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back