People with T2D needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Brown2023

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Good morning all

I am a PhD student from Liverpool John Moores Univeristy (LJMU) looking to improve emotional support for those with T2D.

I am looking for participants to take part in my current study. The research will allow you to have the opportunity to discuss your experiences of diabetes self-management and share your opinion of a new support programme through an online workshop either individually or with 2 – 3 people (depending on what you would prefer)

Please see attached flyer with more information on!

The study has been approved by @Josh DUK and LJMU.

To find out more info please contact me via the forum or email me on J.Brown@2022.ljmu.ac.uk

The study has potential to contribute to improving the emotional needs of T2D patients and their family!!

Thank you, Jess

PEOPLE WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES NEEDED.png

Good morning all

I am a PhD student from Liverpool John Moores Univeristy (LJMU) looking to improve emotional support for those with T2D.

I am looking for participants to take part in my current study. The research will allow you to have the opportunity to discuss your experiences of diabetes self-management and share your opinion of a new support programme through an online workshop either individually or with 2 – 3 people (depending on what you would prefer)

Please see attached flyer with more information on!

The study has been approved by @Josh DUK and LJMU.

To find out more info please contact me via the forum or email me on J.Brown@2022.ljmu.ac.uk

The study has potential to contribute to improving the emotional needs of T2D patients and their family!!

Thank you, Jess

View attachment 24924
When you say no co-existing diagnoses, does that mean any co-existing diagnosis e.g. asthma, eczema?

Also when you say no pre-existing clinical depression, are you talking currently or ever?

Hello

Thank you for your interest.

Apologies, that can seem vague. The conditions you have listed above are fine and you still fit the inclusion criteria it was mainly concerning any sort of Cancer, MS, Alzheimer's etc

No pre existing clinical depression at the time of investigation. If you have had previous clinical depression that is fine.

Thank you,,
Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back