Participate in an anonymous questionnaire about driving with diabetes! (~3 mins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzsResearch

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hello everyone!
I would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to fill out this questionnaire on driving with type one diabetes.

The aim of these responses is to gauge how diabetics find driving; how technology is used to check blood sugars whilst driving; how hypos impact driving; and what could be changed to make driving safer and more enjoyable!

I have found that monitoring my blood sugars whilst driving can be a challenge and could benefit from some research.
This research is being conducted as part of my engineering master's dissertation at the University of Sheffield and I would greatly appreciate any and all responses. I can't wait to see the results!

More information can be found at the start of the survey.
This survey is completely anonymous unless you choose to give your details.

Thank you for your time,
Dan :D

This study has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns

we test drove an MG4 last year which had a Driver Awareness Camera which i thought would be a great addition to all the CGM tech i have. Unfortunately when we took delivery the camera was no longer included in the build.

So I clicked on the link, it needs me to sign in to whatever it is, so I can't.

I am extremely careful when driving. I always check my sugar levels before doing so and if they are low-ish I eat some carbs. I carry fast acting carbs with me at all times and I have a stash of them in the car. I am a guest in this country and do not want to prejudice that situation. I am already on a restricted licence, no driving more than 20km a day and no night driving all because I am over 80. I live in a very small village with not much to offer in the way of food, I have to drive to larger towns to have any real choice so I do make sure that I am well above my normal and preferred blood sugar levels before I drive.

So I clicked on the link, it needs me to sign in to whatever it is, so I can't.

It looks like it’s on Google Docs, so you would need to log-in with a Google account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back