• People with diabetes are currently being contacted to receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Should you have any questions about how this might affect your blood sugar levels, then call our Helpline for support and information on managing your diabetes at this time.Updates: Coronavirus and diabetes
  • Are you currently doing less than 30 mins physical activity per week and would like support to help you move more? Get in touch with our Physical Activity Helpline here

Participants wanted! - Type 1 Diabetes Research Study

jen_student

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone,

I am a Psychology student at Queen Margaret University needing participants with Type 1 Diabetes to help with my final year research project! I'm very interested in learning about and exploring lived experiences of people with Type 1 Diabetes, specifically focusing on those who have transitioned from paediatric to adult healthcare services and how family relationships may have been affected by this.

This study will only take 1 hour (or less) consisting of an interview with me to discuss your experiences on the subjects mentioned above.
5-8 participants are needed and I would be most grateful if you contact me to share your experiences!

If you are 18 years or over and wish to participate in this study please contact me at 17003052@qmu.ac.uk
Please read the full advertisement attached below before contacting me.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! (This study has been approved by @Josh DUK ).

Attachments

• Type 1 Diabetes Study - Advertisement.pdf
    118 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator: