Participants needed for study looking to improve care for people with Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Brown2023

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hello!

I am a PhD student from Liverpool John Moores University with a keen interest in improving care for those with Type 2 Diabetes.

My current study is focusing on those who have Type 2 Diabetes and a heart related condition. The research aims to be the first to understand what its like living with both conditions, how you currently cope and understand what support you receive.

If you live with Type 2 Diabetes and a heart related condition and would like an opportunity to discuss your experiences and potentially provide evidence which could improve care please get in touch!!! Or email J.Brown@2022.ljmu.ac.uk

This study has ethical approval from the NHS and University and this study has been approved by @cherrelle DUK”

Please see flyer attached more a bit more information!

Thank you - Jess

Attachments

• T2D and CVD study participants needed.png
    T2D and CVD study participants needed.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 4
Hello!

I am a PhD student from Liverpool John Moores University with a keen interest in improving care for those with Type 2 Diabetes.

My current study is focusing on those who have Type 2 Diabetes and a heart related condition. The research aims to be the first to understand what its like living with both conditions, how you currently cope and understand what support you receive.

If you live with Type 2 Diabetes and a heart related condition and would like an opportunity to discuss your experiences and potentially provide evidence which could improve care please get in touch!!! Or email J.Brown@2022.ljmu.ac.uk

This study has ethical approval from the NHS and University and this study has been approved by @cherrelle DUK”

Please see flyer attached more a bit more information!

Thank you - Jess
Still looking for participants to take part in this study!!! Do you live with type 2 diabetes and have heart problems? (this could be Angina, Coronary Heart Disease, had a heart attack)

Still looking for participants to take part in this study!!! Do you live with type 2 diabetes and have heart problems? (this could be Angina, Coronary Heart Disease, had a heart attack)
Hi Jess, I suffer with tachycardia, cause is not serious heart disease, will email to see if of use to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back