Part CGM Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My nusre rang me yesterday panicing as she had just pulled off my results from the 72 hour monitering, and had noticed that i had hypoed all 3 nights, and i hadn't woken up. :confused:
I had already moved my long acting to be taken around mid-day as it was causing night hypos and waking me up. she told me to knock a few units off.

Im really confussed now as to why im hypoing during a night and not even waking up. What could be causing this? :confused:

Did the nurse say how low you were dropping? In the past I have woken up if I drop below 3 i.e. when I wake up and test it is always below 3. Are you on any other medication that might affect your hypo awareness, and do you normally have good symptoms during the day?

I think it does make a difference at what time in the night you are happening in relation to your sleep pattern. So you might not be picking them up as moving your injection time has probably moved the time of the hypos.
Hope that you can get on top of the night hypo's, unfortunatly it'll probably mean waking up in the night to test.

Ive had a few days on the lower lantus, and bloods seem ok (daytime). But without getting up in the night dont know about overnight.

I havn't heard back form the dSN yet, so im just waiting for an appoinment to turn up to discuss.

Will keep informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back