Paranoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonM

Much missed Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Not me, the new surgery. They have pump bottles of antiseptic gel on the counter as you go in and insist that everyone use them before they go into the waiting room. All a bit pointless really when so few patients cover their mouths when they cough.

Where I work we have had antisceptic hand gel put in various points round the building for folks to use. We have all also been issued with antissceptic wipes we are sipposed to use on our phones and computer key boards, One is supposed to last us a whole month!

We have them too and after a directive, all magazines have been removed.

A hospital in a neighbouring health board has removed these antiseptic bottles; the drinkers were slurping them for the alcohol.

Easiest way to stop infection spreading is a cull of all patients entering the surgery.

A hospital in a neighbouring health board has removed these antiseptic bottles; the drinkers were slurping them for the alcohol.

haaaaaaaahaaaaaaheeeeheeee:D sorry😱

haaaaaaaahaaaaaaheeeeheeee:D sorry😱

Hampshire, according to the Southern Daily Echo :D i personally think they should have sliced lemon, olives and little umbrella sticks on a shelf next to the dispenser! 🙂

Last edited:
I hadn't been to my GP surgery for YEARS prior to being diagnosed, but there is a botle of that stuff outside every door, which you are requested to use before entering!!

xx

Classy surgery yours!! Do they offer mixers with these free drinks? Or do you have to bring your own?:D

It's not that classy I'm afraid. Strictly BYOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back