Pancreatitis Forum - Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave W

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Following a reply in the "Pumping and Technology" thread that in part stated - ", the majority of CP sufferers appear on the Pancreatitis Forum, that being their primary problem." I asked where I might find the forum, but my query was ignored. Can anyone else point me in the right direction?

Following a reply in the "Pumping and Technology" thread that in part stated - ", the majority of CP sufferers appear on the Pancreatitis Forum, that being their primary problem." I asked where I might find the forum, but my query was ignored. Can anyone else point me in the right direction?
I don't know if this was what was being referred to;

I got no reply from him to my original query. Maybe he just doesn't like me.
That's a bit mean :( it's more than likely that Mike didn't notice the ask or just forgot to answer. He like a lot of us, have a lot on our plates and other interests besides the forum.

I don't know if this was what was being referred to;
Many thanks, but as you say it looks rather dead.
That's a bit mean :( it's more than likely that Mike didn't notice the ask or just forgot to answer. He like a lot of us, have a lot on our plates and other interests besides the forum.
Wasn't intended to be mean, just an observation. I've a lot on my plate too.
I'll now bow out lest I cause any further offense.

Dave, if you are on Facebook there is a pretty active pancreatitis group on there. I will try and find a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back