Pancake day! :)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 34790
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found a recipe for low carb keto pancakes using almond flour, cream cheese, 2 eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, sweetener and water - it also says butter and syrup for the topping, but I'll stick with fresh lemon juice and sweetener - if the others want syrup etc, then there is some in the cupboard. Just hope this recipe works well, my first try at "different" pancakes.

Mine didn't turn out as well as I hoped, so need to try another recipe sometime. Only made a couple - though they made a heck of a mess in my kitchen - so I only made hubby and son a couple of normal ones. Not even had dinner, but just done grilling some sausages if anyone wants a sausage sarnie later - I feel like I need a huge nap!

A bit late to this thread.
Here are mine from today:
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 9.27.34 PM.png
With it being St David's day I made keto welshcakes as well. This was my evening meal and my bloods stayed steady at around 6.6 after the meal and an hour later and another hour later.
I made the pancakes using unflavoured unsweetened pea protein, almond flour, coconut flour, a pinch of baking powder, erythritol, eggs and almond milk and a small amount of psyllium husk. I cook by the seat of my pants so I didn't measure anything just eyeballed it.

The welshcakes were made using keto ingredients and I used 100% cocoa choc chips instead of currants and they worked very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back