Pains in abdomen

Status
Not open for further replies.

pudding123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi does anyone else get like nerve tree pain in their stomach and sides I have been getting this on and off from r a few years now and it feels a bit like nerve pain and sometimes it goes to my legs was wondering if this is diabetes’ related I already have neuropathy in my feet so does anyone else get this I did have a scan a couple of years ago and they found I had an umbilical hernia but I don’t know if this could be the cause it comes and goes but doesn’t get worse.

Hi.
Sorry to hear your are suffering discomfort like this. Have you ever had a scan of your pancreas?
How well managed is your diabetes? Do you self test and if so, what sort of readings do you get?
Also, what if any medication are you on for your diabetes?

Have you discussed this problem with your GP as that would be a sensible thing to do and if you have but it was some time ago and the problem is persisting, then go back and push for more investigation.

I have no personal experience of such pain, so I can't offer you any advice from that perspective.

Could it be muscular @pudding123 ? If you have a hernia, then maybe your body is compensating in some way and putting your posture off? It could be many things really, so if it was me I’d write down a few notes eg if anything aggravates it, when it’s worst, etc, etc and speak to your GP.

Sorry to hear about your pain and discomfort @pudding123

Sounds like something you should ask your Dr about, and get checked over 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back