Paid research opportunity for newly diagnosed. £30 incentive. 3 places left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanne-UserLab

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hello all.
I’m a researcher working for UserLab, a user-research agency based in Newcastle.

We are looking to speak to people who have recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, for the design of a national online diabetes education programme. We’ve been talking to people over the past year to understand their needs and pain points to improve diabetes education. Now we’re looking for people to help us test out a new tool and your feedback will be used to improve the new website.

Sessions will take place online (via Zoom) and will usually last between 30-45 minutes. During the session you will have the opportunity to talk about your condition, log in to the programme and try out some of the main features, before it is made available to more people.

The next available session is on Wednesday the 17 June and will take 30-45 minutes. If you are selected, you'll receive a £30 Amazon voucher for taking part.

If you are interested in taking part in current or future research, please click the following link to register:
https://www.userlab.co.uk/remote-research-for-people-with-type-2-diabetes

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:
This has been approved. Please help out if you can.

Thank you Josh!

Please let me know if you aren't available on the 17th of June, but would like to be involved in the future!

Thank you Josh!

Please let me know if you aren't available on the 17th of June, but would like to be involved in the future!

Unfortunately,

I cannot participate in the studies.

Hi everyone,

I'm please to announce that we're doing another round of testing for this online learning platform, in partnership with NHS England.

We're looking for people with type 2 diabetes to try out the website and give feedback - it will take 15 minutes and you'll get a £20 Amazon voucher as a thank you 🙂

Here's the link to apply to take part:
www.userlab.co.uk/remote-research-opportunity-for-people-with-diabetes

We're shortlisting on Monday so be quick!
Many thanks
Alice at UserLab

I suspect a better use of re-education and pain points would be directed at HCPs dealing with newly diagnosed diabetics - and I am humming the music from 'A Clockwork Orange' as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back